Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Playing With Yarn

Browsing over my Pinterest pins ...I have a Next Projects  to keep track of what I really want to do next but I end up having to do what I need to do like the Santa hat it was for a nice lady saying how fast can you crochet me a Santa hat well I figured out ...not that fast... Because I  get frustrated over patterns and end up doing it the way I want to instead(which takes a lot longer) then following other people's patterns like the crocheted  elf shoes another not on my next project pins... my daughter came home and said hey mom I need a green shirt and pants for a play "I'm going to be an elf" do y'all have any idea how hard it is to find green pants well it was a I'm done searching and looking... Went out and bought green fleece and made some quick pj pants but of course as soon as I was putting the elf costume together I wanted elf slippers for her .. Crochet pattern were few and far between so again a lot of ripping out and starting over till I figured out something that worked... Wow that was a rant back to Pinterest next project section I pinned a houndstooth scarf a while back thinking I'll get to that next but as you can see other projects keep getting in the way ...but I started it tonight  and am enjoying the pattern here's a pic

And here's a link to the pattern http://www.elkstudiohandcraftedcrochetdesigns.com/2013/01/23/excited-about-crochet-patterns/

If you haven't checked out this site yet I would take a look there's some amazing patterns there

So to narrow things down
On The Hook
1.Chevron blanket
2. Houndstooth scarf
Ohhh
3. I do have a Beach towel not complete yet I'll have to pull it back out so I can take pics
But on the Needles is another story
1. shrug
2.Cowl
3. A never ending men's sweater which might never be complete
I think that narrows down everything but there might be something else shoved in a closet somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment