Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Over!

Where did this year go! I don't know someone please tell me ? So I guess I need to start keeping track and  taking pics and posting all my completed projects .... Let's see what have I done this year...My favorite project was a crocheted plum pineapple pattern monokini....pictures of that will not be posted till I loose the 25 pounds I've gained this year.. which hasn't been on my mind of things to accomplish this next year I blame my husband's new hobby of home brewing to weight gain...so the bathing suit stays to Ox's eyes only ...I've completed at least 8 different hats, 2 costume props( oh ya 3 forgot elf slippers) um 1 baby blanket let me think goodness I know there is more oh 1 market bag, 2 veggie market bags, and 1 wine bag, 2 kitchen baskets, 2 bathroom rugs... 1 granny square cowl, 1 ear warmer, 1 granny stripe scarf, 1 houndstooth cowl ... I started a granny stripe crochet beach towel!?! was almost finished and tore it all back out restarting it to make a queen size blanket instead.... I'm trying to think ok before we moved my sister had a baby in February there was a baby blanket completed a hat for my brother and footless sandals for my mom and sister... Ok so I can't remember everything this year.. dun dun dun...New Year's Resolution.... will be ...you ready...wait for it... here I go ...posting everything I crochet even if it's just a picture


I will start this Wednesday trying to post some of last year's (sounds so wrong) projects this month

No comments:

Post a Comment