Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Crochet List 2016

Crochet Projects ------Finish by end of Year

1. Crochet Cowl (I thought the cowl I wanted to do was knit but now looking at it more closely and asking a friend's opinion I restarted the knit cowl to a crochet cowl)

2. Granny Stripe. Blanket ( just need to finish it)

3. Granny Hoodie Jacket (Finished this two years ago but it's completely to big I can't wear it so I'm taking it apart and redoing it) This I have a pattern for the rest of this stuff will be work and rework till I get it the way I want it

4. Linen Stitch Hoodie

5. Open Flower Chain Stitch Hoodie

6. Tunisian Stitch Hoodie

7. Bosnian Gloves (Have a pattern for these)

8. Crochet Socks....Have to finish the other one
Crochet a complete other pair 

Knit Projects

1. Condo Knitted Sweater--- done without pattern just going to try----

2. Sky Scarf


Will be adding to this as the year goes on but this is what I have in my to do list


Ohh!!! I forgot I have yarn that was giving to me that was my Husband's Grandmother's
I am taking it slow on deciding what I'm going to do with it I want it to be special!!!

Add on: 

Crochet Hairpin Lace project
Crochet Broomstick  project

No comments:

Post a Comment