Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Crochet Circle Jacket

The yarn, I was using to make my cable blanket you know the one I ran out of and couldn't find anymore ..( but ya anyone who's been reading my blog knows what happened there not a great start to the blanket but a great finish just snuggled with it yesterday)..(but I turned the first yarn into the surprise and am in love with it... I tore all those completed squares out and turned it into a Circle Vest it could be a jacket but didn't put the sleeves on this one... thinking of making a jacket version in a lighter thinner yarn though ..excuse the pics I am going to have to learn how to take better pics of my completed projects..these I snapped early this morning still in my pj's (shhh  my favorite pjs they have faded but the colors and the cherries are **breath** ok they just make me happy)
was not joking about the pjs ..
this picture shows the true color





this pattern came from

No comments:

Post a Comment