Friday, August 16, 2013

Flying by the Seat of My Pants...Type Gal



School is back in full swing at our house so that has put some type of schedule back into our days...kind of sad about that..not having anything on my plate for the whole summer was a first in a long time...I have been thinking about the blog the past few weeks ...and decided so what if I took the whole summer off ..just pick up where you left off...but my big guy got a hold of my camera while trying to animate videos so my battery is completely dead..the blog site is not letting me use the compose button at all...hope to see that fixed soon...project photos will have to wait..I will start fresh Monday and try to share some creations I've made over the summer ...and watch out I'm on an Asian and Indian food kick so there might be some wild recipes too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment