Friday, February 13, 2015

Warning! This yarn splits

Yarn splitting causes splitting headache...I have always wanted to start an all cotton yarn blanket and that beach towel I was talking about a couple weeks a go ..got tore out and restarted into the granny stripe blanket but it is moving along a lot slower than I thought .... Every time I think I'm done with a row and I turn and start working the next row I find a loop split which I can't stand so I have to tear out all those stitches to fix it.. its kind of been aggravating  for a simple pattern that is usually a soothing  rhythm-attic crochet... We have Hobby Lobby's like crazy around here which is great but we don't have a lot of other options for yarn unless I drive an hour so the Hobby Lobby yarn has been my go to ... Which means "I love this cotton" was the choosen yarn and I'm kind of screaming at it no not kind of really screaming at it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment