Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hump Day Hookerry "New Life"

As Ox's family prepares funeral arrangements for a death in the family ... they have also had a beautiful life enter their world last week and crochet gears went whirling in my mind so here is what I've been up to


I used coral and turquoise for a beachy summer time feel 

 pattern used for the hat came from

The shoe pattern came from here
I just found the original blog post for this pattern today and it touched my heart please visit


The Crochet Cable Blanket is coming along ... I just started the 3rd cable pattern and truly am in LOVE with the stacked canoe pattern (it has brang new life to this blanket)  my mind has so many childhood memories of boundary water canoe trips, Minnesota lakes, and the beautiful wilderness well crocheting canoes its exciting and renewing

Stacked Canoes






No comments:

Post a Comment