Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Recipe "Quiche"

Goat Cheese and Ham Quiche



Goat Cheese and Ham Quiche                                                 
6 eggs
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup half and half
1/2 cup goat cheese (my Goat cheese had chives)
2 slices deli ham
dash of salt and pepper
blend in blender till combined
pour into cooked pie shell
cook on 375 for 45 min
cover with foil if getting to browned


I Love Quiche.. really any kind.. I am pretty easy going when it comes to quiches I just throw what I have in the blender.. then in the crust it goes ....and of course I pop it in the oven and I'm set...I think the hardest part is the pie crust and I just spread that out in the pie plate with my paws cause I'm lazy :)
Quiche run down stick to 
1 to 2 cups of milk or half and half... or.. (hmm like sour cream or mayo..but only half of these like half mayo half milk)
to 4-6 egg ratio
than decide seasonings and ingredients
that's what I like about quiches you can put in what you like
whatever you do... don't forget the cheese only saying ..because to me cheese makes everything better
These are some options for recipes
(WELL I MAY HAVE GIVEN YOU TO MANY  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment