Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hump Day Hookerry " Something Old for this Ole Sea Dog"


Ocean-Breath

The Sea is Calling ME!!!
Naughty me I don't have any progress to show you on my doggie pillow cover or the crochet cable blanket I need to get my hiney in gear or to the beach where I can crochet all day long see I'm just day dreaming ...but since I have the ocean on my mind I will share my ripple blanket with y'all
I got my inspiration when Lucy from Attic 24 had her ripple along last year ..I was rippling along even though I wasn't on the band wagon I did use Lucy's pattern but made it my own here is the link to her pattern http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/neat-ripple-pattern.html

MY OCEAN BLUE


This blanket covers a king size bed and fits a queen beautifully ..Ocean Blue brings thoughts of expansive blue waters and white powdery caps on the tops of waves and sand between my toes with long walks at the beach ..My Ox has falling in love with this blanket too.. that's what makes it even more special to see him curled up in it on the couch brings two of my favorite things together

Side Note : I REALLY WISH THE LIGHTING WAS BETTER THE COLORS LOOK SO WASHED OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment