Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life Moments "Motherhood"







Its one of those what am I doing wrong days?
I am not going to make it till they're 18!!!!
I have heard you are the meanest cruelest mom ever.. way to many times to count today not to mention ..your the worst mom in the world.. I have had my sunburn scratched at just to hurt me and have had ..where is my bag I'm leaving this house.. mentioned quite a few times ..tears are flowing from my eyes and I am asking myself again What am I doing wrong? Do other moms feel this way ever????
When people talk about having a child and say I'm going to dress them in this and take them here with me and do everything my parents didn't do you know the whole Sunshine and Yellow Daisy Stuff (they are completely living in a fairytale)  I want to SCREAM yes SCREAM its the most heart wrenching experience you will ever partake on in life and the hardest job any woman will ever have to do...also the most rewarding but I'm not feeling that RIGHT NOW


Yes your heart on the outside of your body ... not protected ..arrows can shoot through it more easily ...and do often


Time well spent

Mother's Quote

This is so true

"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow, too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality - especially while you struggle to keep your own." - Marguerite Kelly and Ella Parsons


I find this quote interesting to keep my own individuality is to find myself to take time for myself every time I run or craft or just spend time with friends there is the inevitable guilt that crushes my chest and makes me feel like I cant breath like I'm doing something evil... of course my children have the tendency to make me feel guilty and comment on how I am a bad mom because I want to go running for 20 minutes its only 20 minutes but I get the you just don't want to be around us mom you don't like us ...I love my children but to love them I need just a few really just a few me times when I say I'm taking a shower please don't come in and bother me please even if the whole world is going to explode just let it I will leave this world happy just let me shower for few minutes without a.. mom he did this.. mom can I have that.. REALLY just a  minute shower but no I get the.. Your just a mean mom.. I don't think I'm asking to much but apparently in their eyes I am.. I am a horrible mom.. and yes I can rant all day and have a pity party and sulk on the couch and eat a whole bowl of ice cream... but no I'm not going to I'm going to hold my head up high and leave for a run and pray I'm not as bad as mom as my children think I am



No comments:

Post a Comment