Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hump Day Hookerry "Take 2"







Wednesday's are always a little chaotic for me ... I had also set up a girly time yesterday to go thrift store shopping so it was a topsy-turvy day...  but enough about me lets get to the good stuff that darn yarn

I started a cushion cover for the dog's pillow the black and taupe color yarns are the colors in our area rug the greens and blues are accent colors...its just a simple project working in  rounds I hope to have it done soon ...and yes even though I started this project with the full intent of using left over yarn I ran out of taupe so had to run out and get more yarn surprise surprise


I am on to the final square for the cable blanket four squares left (yes your hearing exhales)
NOTE TO SELF
Just because all four of the other cable square patterns started with a chain of 33 and 31 hdc does not mean the fifth square automatically will be a ch 33, 31hdc pattern so next time instead of doing the first three rows four times and throwing my hands up in the air saying "I'm done I will never figure this out" sit down and read from the beginning of the pattern than start your work this square starts with ch 34 and 32 hdc I know its very close but that one stitch makes a world of difference when your crocheting cables
so this is a pic of just one of my boo boos

No comments:

Post a Comment