Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday Life Moments "Plant Mayhem"

This morning I woke up to well my Ox's snuggle uhhuumm....my mind going its to early I have to pee ... please if you have one ounce of love in you for me let me be...did you not hear that most obnoxious black car exiting its garage at 4 am with the most ear wrenching screech in all the world last night...apparently I thought this car was fixed ..I was running last week and for two days straight the whole car every part of the car was taken apart and laid out on the garage floor it was yes just my assumption that this beast of a car was being fixed and I would not have to here the perfect alarm clock for Satan himself at 4 am every morning anymore... well no the owner of this car is a feign of a mechanic ...the death screech at 4am waking me up out of a blissful sleep is verification of that... me wanting to grab a baseball bat at 4 am this morning to bust out the cars headlights has nothing to do with owner he might be the sweetest man ever but... if he is not mechanically inclined it really is not unmanly to take your dog gone car in to a certified mechanic and fix it REALLY !!!  .... So the beast,my dear Ox, and then my sweet dog.. My Ox is not telepathic so after he was happy I got up ..yelled down the hallway for my son to take out the dog .. started cleaning out the coffee pot went pee..walked back out of the bathroom,grabbed the dog well giving the evil eye to my son telling him "he isn't fooling me I know darn well you heard me and that your not sleeping!!!" ....came back in grabbed the coffee pot,then looked up,thought my blinds aren't open yet,left the pot opened my blinds and gasped totally slipped my mind that yes my kids called me last night and said your plants are everywhere did not even think about it till I saw this

It was definitely plant mayhem ..I assigned myself cleaning duty...when I came back inI got the what's for breakfast from the kids so all of this has happened before my first cup of coffee I looked at my adorable children and said you better grab some cereal because I'm not cooking anything till I've had my first POT OF COFFEE

No comments:

Post a Comment