Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Crochet Washcloths" Hump Day Hookerry

Crochet Washcloths

All Crochet projects were put on hold last week when a certain Birthday came up out of the blue I ran through what to do and came up with crochet washcloths



I chose a spa color theme when it came to the patterns I got suckered into cyber world and spent hours probably days looking at crochet washcloths. Here's a picture of the designs that were chosen, my favorite one is on top, I wanted to do 3 different ones for my benefit just to play with stitches and patterns


All stacked up to have a ribbon tied around it and a sweet birthday card. I will have to say I'm a little hesitant to give them away I have the wan ties



So I have not done much else in the crochet corner, finally finished block four on the crochet cable blanket last night and started the new crochet cable pattern with block five....the first pattern project ....GUESS WHAT?? DID YOU GUESS?? YUP!!! I ran out of yarn I'll try to make it to the yarn store to get more before the weekend.. don't worry its made with a common brand yarn so I should not have a problem finding more  ...The Surprise project has not had any work done on it but I have a remedy for that 


Larksfoot crochet pattern I think will be added to my stitch to learn this year 

No comments:

Post a Comment