Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hump Day Hookerry ---Crocheting Something Unique

I am feeling quite unhappy over my hookerry this week  ..Crocheting has kind of been non existent this week we've had a big change come to our little apartment that has occupied much of my time ....The crochet cable blanket has hit a little hump I finished square 2 of pattern 2 last week and found the finished square to be the exact size needed ....the first square I finished I held the tension to tight and the square turned out to small I will have to redo the first square so unless I can squeeze some extra time out of somewhere I will be a week behind on my cable blanket...

I have started making 'Unique Hookerry" these and it will surprise everyone on what there for ...I just hope that my vision in my head "there is no pattern" will become a reality if not.... I will have a lot of little green hearts lying around


There is still the crochet surprise project on my hook I have not worked on it at all though ..hoping to find time for some hooky ..if only I wasn't so wiped out

No comments:

Post a Comment