Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Foto " Tomato"


Home Grown Ripe Plump Tomatoes



Yes those are mine.. grown with my own hands completely organic ... canned fresh salsa...homemade ketchup..stewed tomatoes..whole tomatoes...tomato sauce... what am I going to do this year I actually have to buy this stuff I'm kind of heartbroken ...

Oh My Goodness!! Oh My Goodness!!
This time of year was when we started planning our garden what was going in what raised bed what will we plant in the spring what will we plant in the fall... planting seedlings and hoping we'd have something to plant soon.... now I'm just praying I can have one tomato plant on our patio in the apartments...(because 30 would probably be a violation)...
I saved some seeds cant wait to go back to the house and get those ..so I can start a little tomato seedling and fresh herbs that is definitely on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment