Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Life Moments "Joanne Fluke"

Red Velvet Cupcake Murder came out Tuesday

I ran to the bookstore Sunday asking for this book they proceeded to tell me that they have four in stock but can not sell them till Tuesday I was stomping my feet throwing a tantrum...WHY?? ...( Hello, I'm not just anyone :) you have to sell it to me)...It didn't work I had to wait till Tuesday... I love her books I run out and buy her next book the minute it is released, read it without putting it down and sit on the edge of my seat till the next release of her next book...I have not got the new cookbook she put out last year but that will be on my birthday list.. I also found out that she will be with in driving distance for her book tour I am going to try my darnedest to get to her book signing that would be an amazing life moment

This is a list of Joanne Fluke's Books

Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (February 2000)

Strawberry Shortcake Murder (February 2001)

Blueberry Muffin Murder (February 2002)

Lemon Meringue Pie Murder (February 2003)

Fudge Cupcake Murder (February 2004)

Sugar Cookie Murder (October 2004)

Peach Cobbler Murder (February 2005)

Cherry Cheesecake Murder (March 2006)

Key Lime Pie Murder (February 2007)

Carrot Cake Murder (March 2008)

Cream Puff Murder (March 2009)

Plum Pudding Murder(October 2009)

Apple Turnover Murder(February 2010)

Gingerbread Cookie Murder (October 2010)

Devils Food Cake Murder (February 2011)

Cinnamon Roll Murder (February 2012)

Red Velvet Cupcake Murder (February 2013)



“If chocolate were a mandatory part of breakfast, people wouldn’t be so
grouchy in the morning.”
Joanne Fluke, Strawberry Shortcake Murder

Her Love Of Coffee and Chocolate makes me fall in love with her everytime...
And Of Course My Dream of Having My Own Coffee Shop and Bakery has nothing to do with My Love For Theses Books Oh No Nothing What So Ever

Joanne Fluke's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment