Monday, March 25, 2013

A Thousand Welcomes to You

Paddy's Irish Public House Logo








Paddy's Has My Panty's




Paddy... when told by Ox I was making the panty's came by and told me they better not be granny panty's I really should of showed up in some granny square shorts then gave him the panty's as Ox promised though these are no granny panties

Paddy's has on the arch entering his pub

cead mile failte

"thousand welcomes to you"



Totally off subject but had to share

I knew I had seen the irish saying or heard of it before then I found the song its beautiful
I fell in love with this rendition

Céad míle fáilte romhat, a Íosa, a Íosa.
Céad míle fáilte romhat, a Íosa.
Céad míle fáilte romhat, a Shlánaitheoir.
Céad míle, míle fáilte romhat, a Íosa, a Íosa.

A hundred thousand welcomes to you, Jesus, Jesus,
A hundred thousand welcomes to you, Jesus.
A hundred thousand welcomes to you, Savior.
A hundred million welcomes to you, Jesus, Jesus.


Glóir agus moladh duit, a Íosa, a Íosa.
Glóir agus moladh duit, a Íosa.
Glóir agus moladh duit, a Shlánaitheoir.
Glóir, moladh agus buíochas duit a Íosa, a Íosa.

Glory and praise to you, Jesus, Jesus,
Glory and praise to you, Jesus.
Glory and praise to you, Savior.
Glory, praise and gratitude to you, Jesus, Jesus.


Abigeál



No comments:

Post a Comment