Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Foto ...And Apologies

If Hope Grew On A Bush
If hope grew on a bush,
And joy grew on a tree,
What a nosegay for the plucking
There would be!
But oh! in windy autumn,
When frail flowers wither,
What should we do for hope and joy,
Fading together?

Oh My Goodness Life has gotten away from me this week and I do apologize for not popping in with post ...this week has been crazy ..we went back to the house, the house, the one I talk about constantly obbsess over the one which I loved...we arrived at 10 pm at night and I stepped out of the car and immediately started pulling weeds from the flower beds without even unpacking without going in ..I was devasted the yard was a wreck... Ox opened the door to the house and let the kiddos in came back out and tried to talk to me in the mist of my insanity .... I had to compose myself I had so many feelings stirring up inside of me I knew that I had to calm the tornado before I spoke...My house, My home, My little plot of paradise looked abandoned and desolate it was heart wrenching. Ox tried to comfort me but there was nothing anyone could of said at that point...he said what would be best was for me to get some sleep come on in we'll talk in the morning. The Morning came and I woke forgetting where I was this strange place wasn't my home anymore it was a house yes but not my home  ...it was eye opening to wake and realize it isn't the house.. It's the home I make for my family that counts I can't let an apartment get in the way of making a home a place of comfort wherever God leads us ... I am truly blessed even in this valley I'm in right now I know if Ox and I climb the mountain together we will find our hilltop


Today's Photo ..Is on growing ...as the saying goes... Where There is a Will There is a Way
The Unrelenting Luffa



No comments:

Post a Comment