Thursday, March 7, 2013

Crochet Rose Afghan----Hump Day Hookerry

Hi y'all, Well as you know I've been under the weather... I thought if I worked real hard, I could get one of my projects completed today for a post but I'm out of time and out of luck ...but that puts well everyone in luck I told myself I would post old projects that were completed before I started blogging if this was to happen so I'm just a teency weency bit excited to show you my favorite afghan I have ever crocheted ...but wait lets back up and tell a little story about it first ...I have recently moved  ... many precious memories were left behind...well I am still not quite over this move thingy that has jostled me out of our house...  when my Ox told me that there might be a possibility of a move  I was outside walking my rose garden let me take you for a walk through my rose garden....
...these roses aren't just any roses My husband gave them to me through the years at our house for Mother's Day I am not fond of cut flowers I would much rather have plants I can plant and enjoy year after year so my Ox did just that for me






                          
Well walking through my rose garden that day feeling heart broken of what I'd have to leave behind ... I had a epiphany I can take my roses with me





 
 Now I can always have my rose garden!!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I did not mean to remove comment ..I've been away for so long forgot how to do things on the blog .. The pattern is from Red Heart Yarns pattern number J27.0004-4C it is called " rose in bloom" it might even be a free pattern on there website I would check mine came from an Afghans and Throw Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.redheart.com/learn/videos/rose-bloom-afghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if I may receive the pattern to make this Rose afghan please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, wondering if I could get the pattern my mom showed me how to make one. Now my mom has passed away and I really want to make one for my son and new wife, I think they would love it

    ReplyDelete