Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Life Moments




Last Night... I gave my panties away I am having withdrawals I love those panties ...I did not show anything off when I presented them I had panties, dancing tights, and dancing shorts on and finally the Shamrock Panties I was quite covered do you really think I would rip my panties off in front of everyone nope not a chance as everyone knows only one person in my life has the key to my chastity belt and nothing is going to change that :)....but I do miss those panties they were fun to create ...I guess Ill just have to make more :) now that I know I am capable of making panties I'm thinking ....



New Handmade Crochet Monokini Bikini Lined Swimsuit by MamitaT on Etsy
CrOchet Monokini Teal/Gold Size S/M
Cloris Murphy Handmade Crochet Scrunch Butt One Piece Monokini Swimwear BM04WT One Size White

GORGEOUS
 if I lined one I could even where it


No comments:

Post a Comment