Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog

"Start a Blog!!!!"My New Years Resolution  hmm.. proclamation is that better no absolutely NOT ...not sure but I don't do resolutions, proclamations, declarations what else is there well no way I don't do them...so  when to start a blog.. why haven't I started.. what took me so long to decide...so much.. do I have an excuse ..do I have an answer Wow!.. do I need to do this.. do I want to do this (Oh my ...yes it goes on and on in my little brain) I don't know a thing about blogs don't know how to navigate any of this what's this compose what's this preview button for "REALLY!!"well if I'm determined I"ll figure it out "YES I CAN"( woohhh Nutty Professor in my head)...what to write about..what do other people write about.. wait a minute its your blog don't do that ..do your thing... honest... be honest ...blogs yes I love blogs I'm a blog junkie I love them (but have never commented on any) oh my goodness I'm a closet blogger ...many blogs are on my have to read list FOR SURE (do you think Ill be on a read list a fave list) OK don't even need to amuse myself getting way way ahead.. so this blog thingy starts here..." mistakes" MANY there will be

No comments:

Post a Comment