Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday's Life Moments

OH!!!


LOOK! who turned


 My Baby Boy


He says, "he's not my baby boy anymore"

I have to remind him that "Ill love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be"
From the book "Love you Forever" By Robert Munsch
this is a sweet video I found of the storyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXcIjqyUYk0


Stitch was 9 lbs. 1oz. when he was born
Ox always reminds everyone, "he was the biggest baby in the nursery that day, that was not a c-section"
I still don't find it to this day amusing or an accomplishment of any kind :)

 My Baby Moment of Stitch

Little Stitches's first word

little guy was slow to talk (we always thought he didn't talk because his older brother had enough to say) but he loved this book
every night he would pick this book for Mommy to read


one night he looked out the window well I was reading to him and pointed to that big bright ball in the sky and said, "Moon"
"Moon" was little Stitches first Word
not "dada" not "mama"
I knew then that Stitch was going to do everything a little different from the rest of us which is perfectly fine by me


THE DING DONG CAKE

The birthday cake this year pictured above was oh my goodness time consuming
but for the love of chocolate that runs through Stitches vein this cake was, as Willy Wonka would say "scrumdiliumcious"  

recipe from



No comments:

Post a Comment