Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Crochet Scarves

Scarves, Scarves, Scarves,
I've been busy making time for hookie.. well as from previous post y'all know I am on a scarf kick I shared with you last week a lacy scarf which is now complete


Scarf One
Lacy Goodness



It is perfect I'll be able to wear it with jeans or a dress




















Scarf Two
Gorgeous Chain

I saw this scarf or cowl a few years back and said I need to make one of those I put it on the back burner forever... why I don't know.. so easy just one long *** crochet chain till desired link and roll yarn around those loosey goosey ends and bind off I threw it over a plain t shirt and wall-la suddenly a little classier




pattern for a similar scarf can be found here I will be trying out this pattern http://hiddendaisyy.blogspot.com/2012/02/chain-loop-scarf.html


Scarf Three
Crochet Ruffle Full of Color

This was actually made for St. Patty's Day you know something green this yarn had a hint of green but the other colors had my heart a tickin








The Pattern for this scarf can be found here http://www.tipjunkie.com/all-crafts/how-to-crochet-basic/

I am working on something special that I can not wait to share ...I will hopefully be sitting down to go over my CROCHET GOALS for the year and post that before January is over it will be interesting for me to see if I can finish my projects that I set for the year right now goal one is to complete one crochet cable block per week that means 20 weeks which would be the month of MAY I am hoping to have a Tah-Dah so there is goal one 

No comments:

Post a Comment