Monday, January 7, 2013

Crochet Cables Two and a Start to Something New

Infuriated, aggravated, annoyed and more I just spent a hour and a half writing out a post a really good post ... somehow baby girl popped open ipad cover, ipad cover hit computer mouse, and whole post disappeared in an instant... gall darn... really ...no way.. Inhale, Exhale here we go again (no time now for all I want to post but a post none the less)

 Crochet Cables Two:
The second set of  the crochet cable pattern is coming along quite nicely the lattice design is working up pretty fast
I have not solved my yarn predicament yet about to run out ..on my last ball of yarn ..I better get on the ball

Something New "Chunky Crochet Circle Scarf"
Winter always makes me want to hook up scarves and cowls I just love big chunky goodness and I can never just stick to one venture I usually have 2 sometimes 3 or 4 ventures going on at once before we moved it was go time I told myself I could not move until all my projects were done so now that we've been here a few weeks I can start my ventures again this is the pattern I fell in love with   http://peoplewebs.blogspot.ca/2011/01/pattern-chunky-circle-scarf.html?m=1 

here is the start


I love the gray in the pattern photo but since I had two skeins of "Patons Classic Wool" in  woodrose heather sitting around (I bought it on clearance with no specific purpose but at $0.97 cents each I couldn't pass it up) I just pray there is enough for the scarf definition of clearance to me is never to be found again

No comments:

Post a Comment