Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday's Life Moments

Homeschool Moments:
So we have moved to a three bedroom  1200 sq. ft. apartment from a 5 bedroom 3700 sq.ft. house the first two weeks were holiday break we did well adjusting ...but then...homeschool has started back in this household and I am going insane my kiddos books have been took out of  boxes and currently strewed all over the floor (I am a type A person everything has to have a place... IE not the floor... or I go up the wall) if I can't adjust how do I expect my children to adjust they are definitely feeling the tension in me ,in the air, in this apartment , every morning its a dividing battle that does not end EVER....all day long.. oldest says"I have no space!!!!, get them out of my area, put them here put them there," I'm thinking to myself you need space REALLY you have no SPACE there is no space, there is no room to put them in, everyone needs a table(there is only one table ONE )..I cant create space or furniture you need to deal with change.... one table to sit at and do there work of course... oldest has claimed a particular area in the living room and he says its his well you know what that means Why does he have a space? Why don't I have a space? you mean I cant walk in the living room?... NO that is not what I said I never assigned this as his space there is no spaces because there is NO SPACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment