Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crocheting My Cables

Crochet Cables
Infatuated With Cables
Learning crochet cables one block at a time..this is a sneak peek of my project I'm working on it will be a blanket of 20 blocks 5 different cable  patterns of 4 blocks each.. decided to use a wool acrylic blend yarn by Caron.. this was before I knew I was moving now in a predicament cant run to the local craft store to restock (this lovely "no comment" place has all three craft store chains and not one carries my yarn) looks like ordering online is my best bet I have finished 5 squares do not want to start over.. more to come on this later

Ipad Cozy
 Yes!! as soon as we moved here (2 weeks ago) I found myself carrying around my ipad a lot more so what did I need a cozy yes a cozy...nothing but crochet will do grannies oh my goodness has to be grannies can you tell my excitement so LOVE IT!! by trial and error and Internet research (have to love Internet) I worked with colors and patterns till I came up with this ....Exhale Breath  its creative senedipity! I am head over heels giddy on how it turned out..


                   Ipad all snug and cozy



I had found this picture of this ipad cozy on etsy and tried to figure out something close to it  with my own colors
http://www.etsy.com/listing/105779698/ipad-case-ipad-cover-ipad-sleeve-jolly?ref=sr_gallery_37&ga_search_query=crochet+ipad+cover&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_ref=auto2&ga_explicit_scope=1&ga_search_type=all

No comments:

Post a Comment