Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hump Day Hookerry "Crochet Projects"

It's Catchy isn't it... My new name for... Wednesday Crochet (which was um boring)"Wednesday" mid-week ...yup that's... Hump Day,"Hookerry" That's a new word add it to your dictionary mmhmm yes that's what I said, "its a new word add it under hooker :)", meaning the process of crocheting It works for me I like it so with the love of my new post name comes what is on my hook these days....

Oh! oh!, and I have to make some kind of list of 2013 hopeful projects

Hook One:
Of Course My Crochet Cable Blanket is coming along I am on week 4 so square 4 first design next week I get to start a new pattern that is always fun I like change

Hook Two:
Is my surprise...I am using the old cable squares yarn from the first cable crochet blanket, that I had to restart with new yarn... it will be revealed at an undetermined time (so that's I have no clue if it will get done or when )

Hook Three:
This actually might be the start of one of my goals this year, if I can pull this off and write a pattern for it I will have completed my first pattern a huge hump mountain that I've been wanting to climb

doesn't look like much so we will have to see



Hook Four:
Fuchsia Belt is on my hook

pattern come from


One Hooky I had fun with last week was a bobble glasses case I got the idea from Tangled Happy http://www.tangledhappy.com/2013/01/crochet-sunglasses-case.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TangledHappy+%28tangled+happy%29


I changed the pattern by creating it in one piece instead of two, 10 bobbles long, and slip stitching it together on two sides I used Lily Sugar n Cream cotton yarn

I have never done a bobble stitch before and I have to say it's delightful to look at, lots of ideas are running through my mind with this stitch in it





2013 Too--Doos 
1:  finish one crochet cable square a week
2: cook a beautiful crepe
3: create my first crochet pattern
(these were already quoted by me on the blog)

CROCHET 2013

1: finish PROJECTS that I start no unfinished
(well there goes my goals out the window :)
Stitches I want to learn
2: Bavarian Crochet Pattern
3:Basket Weave Pattern
4: Special Flower Pattern
5: Stripey Bobble Popcorn Stitch
6: Waffle Stitch 

KNIT 2013

1: not sure what but don't want to forget how so have to knit a project

SEWING 2013

1: Crochet hook case

2013 FOR OX

Sexy Hot Crochet Wearable
??Why??Because I have promised Ox for years that I would attempt it
Outstanding Crochet has some awesome examples of what he is wanting
Her sight name fits her crochet work also... outstanding is the only word for her work




No comments:

Post a Comment