Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Foto

Froggy Fotos

Kermit The Frog


when I think of frogs the first frog that comes to mind is Kermit if you like this saying by Kermmy I found it at http://www.etsy.com/listing/93795807/everyone-has-a-talent-muppets-kermit-the




These photos were all taken from our backyard (back at the old house) over a 4 year period


Froggy 1


Froggy 2


Froggy 3


Frogs are my amphibian of choice their colors are absolutely amazing and fascinate me...toads on the other hand drive me bonkers they loved our driveway and walk way back at the old house I would walk out and scream and jump looking like a loony there would be 10 to 15 toads that I would have to dodge from the door to the car why they loved our driveway I don't know and then they would be in my garden boots yes I've had toad toes before I think that was one of my children's funniest moments of me I learned to always shake my garden boots out before putting them on oh and gardening I'm a hands on gardener I like to get my hands in the dirt every spring without fail I'd be breaking the soil apart and pull up those darn hibernating toads yes going bonkers thinking of those crazy toads ....Ahhh but they do eat bugs




No comments:

Post a Comment