Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday **Foto



  **for all that are worried (or grammatically correct) that I don't know how to spell "PHOTO" relax inhale close your mouth it will be all right**
 
There's something about mushrooms toadstools that are so enchanting to me the fairy tale comes alive when I see them ( little tiny doors and windows a fairy a gnome do you see it) I always thought of my backyard, at our old house, as a special storybook land, like no other, many hours days months were spent creating my fairy tale.. cleaning, prepping, gardening, tending, planting, envisioning .. there will be many photos shared from this forgotten land... one of my joys pure joys that I truly have missed these past few days, is my walks alone (when my husband was home our walks together were very exceptional also yes very cherished, him by my side, in pleasant conversation, with a glass of wine and my fairy land okay okay back to subject) exploring, photographing, taking it all in, thanking God for the beauty He has given me, one footstep at a time.... these magnificent specimens showed up on one of those countless walks ... screaming in their own glorious way I want to be part of your world (oh my camera where's my camera run find before someone kicks them or stomps them hurry get the camera all I could think of was I cannot miss this photo) then of course with mushrooms no enchanting toadstools (wow did you know that a toadstool is poisonous and mushrooms are not, nonessential nonscientific fact just thought that was interesting I just like the word toadstool)on the brain, I had to create,create what, I got a  plan, kitchen towel which was dieing for some embellishment , and a vision of a mushroom embroidery see where I'm going with this :
 
embroidered toadstool


(I am so sorry I cannot find where I found this image
but saw it and had to embroider it if you find it tell me I will give credit where credit is deserved) this little toadstool puts a smile on my face every time I see it but I cannot bring myself to use the towel though. Its just to darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment